Hogwarts New Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts New Time

The Year is 2130 and Hogwarts has risen and the headmistress is making sure Hogwarts is safe. The Death eaters have once risen and now the world is in grave danger.

2 posters

The Exploring Day

Elijah Harris
    Elijah Harris
    Ravenclaw Student
    Ravenclaw Student

The Exploring Day Empty The Exploring Day

Post by Elijah Harris Thu May 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Elijah walked down London in a pair of jeans that wore faded , a white t shirt, and a pair of converse. Elijah couldn't believe he was a sixth year and was a good one at that. Elijah walked to the Fence and he put his back and against and he watched as people passed him and they whispered to each other and Elijah rolled his eyes and smirked.

Elijah took his soda and he drank it and he then watched as people played football around him.
    Jake Tylers
    Jake Tylers
    Hufflepuff Student
    Hufflepuff Student

The Exploring Day Empty Re: The Exploring Day

Post by Jake Tylers Thu May 16, 2013 10:04 pm

Jake walked down the street in a pair of jean, a tank top , and a pair of Nike. Jake walked passed the stores and he smirked as he passed people and Jake walked down and he saw people looking at him and he said " How's your day going?" he asked several bystanders passing him. Jake walked down the street and he saw a boy his age and he walked over and he said. " Hello My name is Jake Tylers how about you?" asked Jake.

Jake walked over to the boy and he said " Isn't today nice?" asked Jake.
    Elijah Harris
    Elijah Harris
    Ravenclaw Student
    Ravenclaw Student

Post by Elijah Harris Thu May 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Elijah turned to see a boy and he said " Good thank you? I'm Elijah Harris and I'm a Hogwarts student." said Elijah. Eli looked and he said " You a Hogwarts student?" asked Eli as he leaned against the fence. Then he said " I'm from Winchester you?" asked Elijah. Elijah then got his phone out and he said " Its a nice day I do agree." said Elijah.

Then soon Elijah saw people come.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:03 pm