Hogwarts New Time

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts New Time

The Year is 2130 and Hogwarts has risen and the headmistress is making sure Hogwarts is safe. The Death eaters have once risen and now the world is in grave danger.

2 posters

The Little Chances ( Closed to Link )

Kael Stone
    Kael Stone
    Death Eater
    Death Eater

The Little Chances ( Closed to Link )  Empty The Little Chances ( Closed to Link )

Post by Kael Stone Fri May 17, 2013 5:53 pm

The night grew wilder as Kael heard people walking through the forest. Kael had the temptation to attack but he knew it was best to stay still in the pure night. Kael wore a black suit and he had his wand tucked in his pant pocket. Kael peeked amongst the people of the Forest of Dean. Then soon he heard fellow death eaters coming. Kael turned and he heard people come and he hid behind a tree.

Kael looked and he then heard a voice and he looked and said " Who's there " he asked.
    Link Reynolds
    Link Reynolds
    Slytherin Student
    Slytherin Student

The Little Chances ( Closed to Link )  Empty Re: The Little Chances ( Closed to Link )

Post by Link Reynolds Fri May 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Link drug his feet on the ground of the forest and he smirked and said " Why do I have to be here." said Link who trugged through the trees and he had a bad feeling about this what if he encountered a death eater what would happen. His mother wasn't here to protect the boy. This meant Link was to do it alone as usual. His mother working and here he was going for a walk. Then Link spotted a man and he gulped was it a death eater.

Link looked and he heard the man say Whos There.

" I'm Link and I'm here. " said Link.